Ashland's Town Services are headquartered out of Town Hall at 101 Main Street. Ashland has numerous municipal buildings spread around town. All of them provide services and are open daily to the public. Some of the offices are as follows.
- Town Hall:
- 101 Main Street - Town Administrative Offices (508-881-0100) such as Town Manager, Selectman's Office and Meeting Room, Clerk, Treasurer, Collector, Assessor, Building Inspector, Planner, Veterans Agent, Town Counsel, etc.
- Police Department, 137 Main Street(508-881-1212 or 911) - 27 officers, 8 auxilliary police, 5 dispatchers and Chief
- Fire Department, 141 Main Street and 82 Cedar Street(508-881-2323 or 911) - 16 full-time firefighters, 13 on-call fire-fighters and Chief. Both the Main Street and Cedar Street Fire Stations accept walk-ins for blood pressure checks
- * - Safety personnel count as of January 23, 2006
- Weekly collection
- Weekly recycling pickup
- Annual fee for trash and recycling pickup
- Plus charge per bag used
- Water and Sewer
- Town supplied.
- Offices at the end of Ponderosa Road.
- Mass Transit
- Regional bus system. Pick up the bus in front of the Post Office at the intersection of Main and Summer Street.
- MBTA. Walk to commuter rail station at the intersection of Pleasant and High Streets.
- Social Services
- Youth and Elder Services, and Recreation are located in the Community Center at 162 West Union Street (Rt. 135). Programs offered include health and exercise programs, trips, classes, youth sports, summer activities, referral services, etc. These are year-round, active departments.
All dimensions, areas, and prices that are quoted on this site are approximate only and are subject to change by RDC without notification.
©2017 - The Homes Connection of Metrowest, Inc.
508-881-3404 / 508-231-4566